Thursday, July 22, 2010

SUCCESS, Part I

The project is rolling along very nicely.

I have successfully set up the Arduino with the Ethernet Shield, and powering everything up the way I wanted to, and have all the common ground, and somewhat safe wiring.

I have successfully set up a webserver on my PC with PHP, MySQL, and all the jazz. Now I need to move that to a server soon... but that can wait. The PHP website is built, and is working.

I was able to turn on two LEDs and a locking mechanism solenoid with my phone! Through the wifi connection!

Here's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Ooo3GnrPo

More on parts I used tomorrow... and shopping.....

2 comments:

  1. Has there been any progress? This post is over 2 months old and I would like to hear more about your project. I have some similar plans and it's nice to see someone else is already going down this path.

    ReplyDelete