Monday, July 5, 2010

Research

The "Home Automation Web Interface" Project has been initialized.

I am in the process of buying a home, and being a Computer Science major, I have to have it Wired to the T.

The purpose of the project is to have a house wired with automation and web interface control. With any web-enabled smart phone with wifi connection, I will connect to my home wifi, and be presented with a Web Interface that allow me to control the home.
The controls will include, but not limited to: Security System, Sprinkler System, Home Lighting and automation, and entertainment / media control.

I have not define the parameters for the project, as I am still in the research stage and have no pick any specific implementation yet. But as of now, the favored choice is the Arduino Mega, with an Ethernet Shield, and a Home Server.

1 comment:

  1. Articles that are good and very interesting, I love reading the articles you make.

    home automation companies in UAE

    ReplyDelete